Where else can you get bacon, whiskey and poppin’ nails ALL AT ONCE?! You already know the answer to that.
You have a last minute get together with the besties and need to get your party favors in order. With this Nail-n-‘Tail combo we promise it’ll be a crowd favorite… even if steady hands/mixology isn’t your best quality.
Shopping List & Instructions:
- 2 oz Basil Hayden’s
- 1/2 oz Flag Hill Sugar Maple Liqueur
- 2 Dashes of Regans’ Orange Biters No. 6
- 1 or 2 Strips of crispy bacon
- Orange peel
Pour in the ice, mix all liquid ingredients, squeeze the orange peel into the drink and coat rim of glass. Finally, add in your strips of bacon and get lost in maple bacon whiskey heaven. You’ll never have a drink as delish as this.
When you’re down to the last minute, nail art should be quick, easy and chic.
What You’ll Need & How To:
- 3 polish colors that go well together
- Base Coat & Top Coat
1. Always prep nails and apply base coat. Using a dry brush stroke technique, paint polish across nails. Getting rid of the excess polish on the brush will create the strokes effect.
Photo Cred: Vanessa Granda
3. Seal all nails with top coat.
This look is for the low maintenance queen (like that’s even possible) who’s got but only a few minutes to spare.
Show us your take on this look via Instagram with your drink at hand. Tag us using #TTSnailsntails.
Photography by Vanessa Granda for Taste The Style
Nail art by Gracie J, The Editorial Nail