Shut the FRONT and BACK door. We are gracing you (no pun intended… you know, because my name is Gracie) with a marble nail DIY and a boozy Oreo dunkin’ cocktail. Although tooting our own horn is a bit vain, this Nail-n-‘Tail edition is so worth it. It’s even better than it looks.
Shopping List & Instructions:
- 2 oz Avua Cachaca Prata
- 1 oz Giffard’s Crème de Cacao Blanc
- 1 oz Half & Half
- ½ oz Simple Syrup
- Oreo cookies and crumbs
Pour all liquids into shaker to blend ingredients. Pour mix into an ice filled tall glass and add in Oreo cookie crumbs. Go ahead and dip those cookies, you know you want to.
What You’ll Need & How To:
- 2 polish colors; Black & White
- Base Coat & Top Coat
1. Like always, be sure to prep your nails and apply base coat. Color all nails 2 coats of white or black.
Your base color will depend on which intensity you prefer. If you like a black marble effect, you will paint the base as white, vice versa.
2. Using the opposite color, place sporadic dots of color all over the nail.
3. Before the dots dry, use your brush to dab the opposite color all throughout the nail creating a swirly marble like design.
4. Apply your top coat capping the free edge to seal in your look.
When life hands you polish and Oreos, hang out with us every Sunday for the most dope DIYs in town.
Let’s connect on Instagram. We want to see your marble nails — tag us using #TTSnailsntails and let us know which Nails n ‘Tails you want to see next!
Photography by Vanessa Granda for Taste The Style
Nail art by Gracie J, The Editorial Nail