New rule! If you fancy yourself cool nail art, you’ve got to have a drink to go with it. So every Sunday we’re bringing you a double whammy. This week’s debut features trending rad nails and a mean green immune system booster to battle your hungover haze and jumpstart your week.
Three reasons why we love green juices: they’re great for rebuilding energy, boosting your defenses against radicals, and it’s good for your overall health. Why leave home when you can do it all yourself?
Shopping List & Instructions:
- 2 Apples
- 6 Kale Leaves
- Handful of Spinach
- Small Piece of Ginger (1-2 inches depending on how spicy you like it)
- 1/2 of Juiced Lemon
- Mason Jar
Process all ingredients through juicer, add lemon, then let nature take its course.
Bomb nail art doesn’t have to be complicated. This trending style of ombré can be done in five easy steps!
What You’ll Need & How To:
- 3 polish colors, each from light to dark
- Base Coat & Top Coat
- Wooden Stick
- Gold Leaf or Gold Transfer Foil
- Makeup Sponge
1. After prepping and applying base coat to the nail, polish the lightest color as the base.
2. Using your makeup sponge, apply polish in a circular pattern starting with the lightest at the center graduating to the darker on the outside.
3. Stamp the polished sponge onto your nail. Add and blend more color if necessary.
4. Apply small pieces of gold leaf on the nail using the wooden stick. Pinning a few drops of top coat onto the nail is very helpful with placing the flakes.
Pro tip: If you’d like a different alternative, you may also use transfer foil and apply to nail using adhesive.
5. Topcoat that sucker and PRESTO!
When your health is on-point and your mani is #onfleek, what more can a girl ask for?
Try this look and show TTS on Instagram with your drink at hand. Tag us using #TTSnailsntails so we know it’s real.
Photography by Vanessa Granda for Taste The Style
Nail art by Gracie J, The Editorial Nail